Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chemtrail Watcher in WI;

Hi Folks,

I watched an airshow(LOL)of biblical proportions over southeast WI yesterday. I was in a hirise building close to Mitchell airport and could clearly distinguish commercial traffic from the all white chemical tankers. With regular traffic calmly easing in and out of the airport the skies above were infested with chemtrail planes numbering about ten to twelve "swipes" every fifteen minutes. I couldn't tell if it was the same planes doubling back or whether there was actually a force of thirty planes operating at any given moment. It is important to understand that we have had virtually no sun around here in three weeks and on the first clear day we get body slammed! In the morning it was clear calm and peaceful and by the time I got on the road at 4pm the sky was a disaster area.

All of that being said I would have to conclude that this particular operation is similar to what I have seen many times over the years. They advance ahead of a weather front, concentrate on the body of water (Lake Michigan)and do whatever Frankenstein moves they make ala the atmospheric microwaving. It seems to me that their favorite trick is a counter-clockwise rotation over Lake Michigan. So , right on cue, we are due for 20 inches of snow from the northeast in the next few days.

The other completely astounding thing to me was that this all happened in a busy public area, ten floors up, in front of multiple picture windows and I was the only one who had a clue that this was not normal. I have never fully understood the phenomenon of collective ignorance-passivity syndrome as clearly as I now do. God help us.

If this country ever has its "Egyptian" moment it will be immense and course changing indeed. If the citizens ever realize that much of their ongoing misery is due to government intervention and manipulation look out. But then again the Superbowl is on next week....and American Idol.... so I won't hold my breath....so to speak; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDqHn4OvaqU


Peace and Progress towards a cooperative and non-violent world.

GPW

No comments: